What we are looking for ...
- Use and contribute to cutting-edge open source technologies
- Design and build efficient, well tested, and easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Drive consistent style, look & feel, and experiences that help improve our products
- Set goals and implement them
- Analyze and solve hands-on, deeply technical challenges
Don't get siloed into one role – As an early stage startup, we have tons of opportunities to advance your career path in many possible directions
Your qualifications ...
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience delivering responsive design User Interfaces which work across multiple devices
- Ability to work seamlessly on a software development team in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
It would be nice if you ...
- Prior startup experience
- TypeScript and GraphQL
- Experience with product design, UI/UX design, animation effects implementation
- Experience with contemporary prototyping tools (Sketch/Invision, Lucidchart, Figma, etc)
- Open source software contributions
- Full stack development experience
You'll enjoy working with us because ...
- Work from home & be part of our globally distributed team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Participate in, and help to shape, a great culture
- Career growth with an opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Work with new technologies
- Equity compensation and benefits