What we are looking for ...
- Use and contribute to cutting-edge open source technologies
- Participate in all phases of software development
- Mentor the team
- Set goals and implement them
- Solve hands-on deeply technical challenges
- Drive solution architecture and provide valuable feedback to help improve our products
- Don't get siloed into one role – As an early stage startup, we have tons of opportunities to advance your career path in many possible directions
Your qualifications ...
- Extensive experience in Python or Rust and/or Go
- Production experience building apps that use AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
It would be nice if you ...
- Prior startup experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code technologies like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Significant cloud API experience, especially in serverless technologies
- Open source software contributions
You'll enjoy working with us because ...
- Work from home & be part of our globally distributed team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Participate in, and help to shape, a great culture
- Career growth with an opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Work with new technologies
- Equity compensation and benefits