What we are looking for ...
- Onboard new Stacklet customers and introduce them to our products and support processes
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer's objectives
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Stacklet products, websites, documentation, processes, and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention
Your qualifications ...
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for open source technology, cloud infrastructure security knowledge in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Demonstrated history of closing sales, running a business, or a Services practice
- Patience and ability to listen to customer needs
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and organization
It would be nice if you ...
- Prior startup experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security
- Ability to read code in one of the following languages: Python, Rust or Go
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code technologies like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience in DevOps Tools and Processes
- Experience with CRMs
- Pre-sales, consulting and/or consultative selling
- Previous experience in software sales
- B2B sales experience
You'll enjoy working with us because ...
- Work from home & be part of our globally distributed team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Participate in, and help to shape, a great culture
- Career growth with an opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Work with new technologies
- Equity compensation and benefits